Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Recording Voicemail Message VVX 301

KateH
Occasional Visitor

Recording Voicemail Message VVX 301

We recently changed over to Skype for Business and have the Polycom VVX 301 phones.

Does anyone know whether there is a way to record your own voicemail greeting?  I cant see it in the User Guide anywhere, and my team really dislike the current American greeting message!

Thanks,

Kate

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Recording Voicemail Message VVX 301

Hello Kate,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You should ask your LYNC / Skype for Business Administrator as they can either change the language on Exchange or explain how to do this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
GNer
Occasional Visitor

Re: Recording Voicemail Message VVX 301

I asked Microsoft O365 support and this must be done from the Skype/Lync client.

Message 3 of 3