Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Is there an area either on Poly's site or Microsoft to read release notes for 6.2.21.1198 (or any update Microsoft pushes that Poly does not), since Microsoft is offering this to CCX Phones on Teams?  The Poly site does not have 6.2.21.1198 posted yet and without release notes I can't make an informed decision on whether to upgrade or not.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello all,

we just released CCX 400, 500, 600 Software 6.2.22.0185 >here<

The CCX 400 support page holds a USB Stick software in case the device runs software 1.0.0 or 1.0.1

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Satori 

the version hosted by our Partner Microsoft is only for TAP customers and we have not as of yet uploaded the release to our support page. Microsoft TAP should not be available to everybody and our Partner Microsoft should be consulted.

This "should" happen on Friday for everybody via our official support page.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

CCX 6.2.21.1198 is riddled with performance issues, and headset issues.  The new features are what we have been waiting for, but it is like the CPU & RAM are maxed out.  Our Plantronics teams certified headsets don't work now with this version - it is like the CCX 500 can't handle the connection.  It is starved for resources.  You constantly drop calls trying to use the headset.  

Also the overall usage was not tested, if you search for a contact, the keyboard covers the screen.  This happens on the CCX 500 and CCX 600.  Screen size doesn't help.  It feels like no one really tested this firmware.  Our employees had a large list of very basic usage issues 15mins after the update to 6.2.21.1198.

The the phone is also crazy LOUD on speaker phone for the first 5 secs of the phone call.

This is the biggest issue with 6.2.21.1198.

HP Recommended

Hello @IowaSolutions ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Just as a reminder, our Partner Microsoft supplies the Microsoft IP phone Teams application and other vendors use the same software. Any issues around the Microsoft IP phone Teams application should be reported back to our Partner Microsoft as we cannot open a case with Microsoft in the name of the customer.

If you find any performance or compatibility issues please raise this via the reseller. Via the medium of a community forum, we cannot ensure our service level agreement.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello all,

we just released CCX 400, 500, 600 Software 6.2.22.0185 >here<

The CCX 400 support page holds a USB Stick software in case the device runs software 1.0.0 or 1.0.1

HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.