Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Release Notes - CCX 6.2.21.1198

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Release Notes - CCX 6.2.21.1198

Hello,

Is there an area either on Poly's site or Microsoft to read release notes for 6.2.21.1198 (or any update Microsoft pushes that Poly does not), since Microsoft is offering this to CCX Phones on Teams?  The Poly site does not have 6.2.21.1198 posted yet and without release notes I can't make an informed decision on whether to upgrade or not.

Thanks.

Jason B.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Release Notes - CCX 6.2.21.1198

Hello @Satori 

the version hosted by our Partner Microsoft is only for TAP customers and we have not as of yet uploaded the release to our support page. Microsoft TAP should not be available to everybody and our Partner Microsoft should be consulted.

This "should" happen on Friday for everybody via our official support page.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2