Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are using a prov server, we aren't using BTOE we have tried every firmware but this just still keeps happening where just randomly a phone will sign out from Skype for Business.

Is there some kind of parameter add to our prov server config so that it doesn't happen? Or some kind of config that would do that idk if its timing out or what but basically the phones are signed through the GUI but they just will randomly sign out with a 480 error and the phone will go from having the Skype for Business login to just having the red X VVX400 symbol (these are all 410s btw) 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated I have submitted tickets to Polycom with logs and everything and this has just been going on for months now

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Raxx,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever get anywhere with my reply to your other post => here <= and => here <= and the relevant service tickets you claim to have open with us?

Please supply a service ticket number so I can check this internally.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

Here is our service ticket number:

1-4106463374

HP Recommended

Hello Raxx,

This ticket has been open since 29/09 and is with my USA based colleagues.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Raxx,

Please be aware that you are using a non-LYNC / Skype for Business SKU and require a License to use this.

More details can be found => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hi Raxx,

I'm also having this issue in my environment. Currently in the process of upgrading firmware from 5.4.4.2473 to 5.4.5.6770 in hopes that this will resolve it. In your case, are you also seeing Schannel errors on your FE servers at the time of a sign out? Every time this occurs in my environment, event ID 36888 is logged:

"A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 20. The Windows SChannel error state is 960."

Have applied the Schannel registry fixes that MS recommends for Server 2012 R2 with no luck.

Hoping someone has a resolution to this as my Polycom vendor hasn't been able to provide a fix either.

HP Recommended

Hello Kyle,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This needs to be brought to the attention of Polycom Support. Without this we cannot fix this.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.