we have released the BToE 3.7.0
The Polycom BToE Connector application 3.7.0 now supports following:
Procedure to manually pair:
1. Do one of the following:
2. Select Pairing Mode then select Manual.
A pairing code displays. For example,459368
3. On your computer, click the Polycom BToE Connector desktop icon to start the application.
4. Right-click the application icon and click Pair with Phone.
5. Enter the pairing code shown on the phone into the notification on your computer then click Pair. The application attempts to pair with the phone. If the pairing code was entered correctly, a dialog box indicating that the computer has successfully paired with the phone displays on your computer. If the phone is registered before pairing, the dialog box displays the phone registration instead of the IP and MAC addresses.
6. If the phone is not registered, enter your login credentials into the dialog displayed on your computer. The message “Activated” is displayed on your phone and the BToE icon is displayed on the status bar.
When your phone is paired with the Skype for Business client on your computer, the message “Paired” is displayed on your phone, and the BToE Mode icon is displayed in the system tray on your computer