Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi 

We have now does as so many others, and that is to move from Skype for Business to Teams. 

We also moved our SIP traffic to teams so that you can call in and out using your Teams app. 

Now the time has come for our conference rooms. I have signed up for Realconnect and it has been implemented in our o365 tenant without issues. 

My problem is now with the trios. I have tested back and forth and have upgraded our testbench to the latest available: 5.9.3.7982

I have figured out that i need to use base profile Skype for business and that realconnect needs to be configured to SIP2. But to get incoming and outgoing calls, do i then use a skype for business user or a teams user? That is my question. 

We would like to continue to have the possibility to call in and out to landlines and mobiles

Best regards Marius 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @MariusW 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Check:

Nov 12, 2014 Question: Internal Server Error when importing a configuration file via the Web Interface?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Try to correct your quotes aka:

is not UTF-8

This is:

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @MariusW,

first of all, with RealConnect you can´t do ad-hoc Teams Calls with your Visual Pro. Everytime you want to meet via Teams, you must schedule this meeting.

For your configuration have a look here:

https://community.polycom.com/t5/RealConnect-for-O365-Hybrid-and/Configure-Trio-8800-to-use-Realconn...

https://blog.schertz.name/2019/08/poly-trio-with-microsoft-teams/

HP Recommended

Hi mshu

thanks for the feedback. I am trying the steps there. And i get Internal Server error: please try again when trying to import these settings

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<PHONE_CONFIG>
	<ALL
	reg.limit=”2″ 
	dialplan.digitmap.lineSwitching.enable=”1″ 
	call.autoOffHook.2.contact=”774138606@t.plcm.vc”
	call.autoOffHook.2.enabled=”1″ 
	dialplan.2.applyToDirectoryDial=”1″ 
	dialplan.2.digitmap=”^.+@t\.plcm\.vc$” 
	dialplan.2.digitmap.timeOut=”4″ 
	dialplan.2.digitmap.mode=”regex” 
	reg.2.address=”fuji” 
	reg.2.keepalive.sessionTimers=”1″ 
	reg.2.label=”Teams Meeting” 
	reg.2.server.1.address=”t.plcm.vc” 
	reg.2.server.1.register=”0″ 
	reg.2.server.1.transport=”TCPpreferred” 
	reg.2.srtp.offer=”1″ 
	exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.teams.enabled=”1″ 
	exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration=”2″ 
	call.teluri.showPrompt=”0″ 
	/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>

when checking the logs i get

0427130429|cfg  |4|00|Web|cfgParamSaveCfgFile: No params found in the input buffer.
0427130429|cfg  |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC::importConfigurationFile] Error updating buffer

HP Recommended

Hello @MariusW 

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Check:

Nov 12, 2014 Question: Internal Server Error when importing a configuration file via the Web Interface?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Try to correct your quotes aka:

is not UTF-8

This is:

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

*facepalm*

so simple fix. thanks for the help!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.