Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello @ausware ,

Thanks for updating this. BToE has no role here as there is no mechanism to pass the credentials via BToE and the Teams app. This was only possible for Skype for business.

Amy issues around signing in or a delayed sign in need to be reported to our partner Microsoft as our phone does not have a "free will" to sign in only after a certain time.

We, as do other competitors, use Microsoft defined mechanisms to sign in to Office 365 and any delay in this is caused on our Microsoft partners platform.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

i can get ppl signed in via web

then it shows like a sign out when http do the phone

but the pone stays sgned in ans shows the contacts

but then i get audio issues.. its bizarre

HP Recommended

first time round failed to fetch user cert

then second time it works

users can make extenral calls an receive, but the http ui for the pohone doesnt show it signed in

HP Recommended

i can see under the phone settings

Skype for Business Parameters

s4b environment = onprem

and sfb o365 status = disabled 

on the funny working phones

and the good phones show ENVo365PROD and enabled.

so something is forcing onprem still.?

HP Recommended

Hello @ausware ,

This is something our support team could look at if no other volunteer has any other ideas.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

OK

there is nothing in the logs besides this toward the end.

i have tried improting a phone setting from a good phone on theo ther network, but stillno good

=======================================================================

0118163654|sip |4|00|TLS-DSK:soWebTicketCbFunc: Unhandled event received from webRTicket [10]
0118163655|sip |4|00|CUser::OnRegistered SA eXpiry Time=50321
0118163656|app1 |4|00|Failure reason is
0118163656|app1 |4|00|Applying log level setting '2'
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.ice requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.tickt requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.sip requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.ec requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.app1 requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.so requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.afe requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.pps requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.btoe requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.auth requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.dpair requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.proxy requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.wad requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.nisvc requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.rssvc requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163656|cfg |5|00|Prm|Parameter log.level.change.dasvc requested type 2 but is of type 0
0118163745|cfg |4|00|Web|E911Str-(000), E911Mask-(000)
0118163745|cfg |4|00|Web|E911Str-(000-000), E911Mask-(000)
0118163855|cfg |4|00|Web||ParamParser|Parameter identifier is out of range: ""(1208670128)
0118163855|cfg |4|00|Web||ParamParser|Parameter identifier is out of range: ""(1208670128)
HP Recommended
Certificate Provisioning Service URLNot Configured

Root Certificate Chain URL 
Web Ticket Server Pin Auth

these three dont get populated and sign in fails.

HP Recommended

Hello @ausware ,

unfortunately, you are not providing all information that volunteers within this community would require to potentially help you.

You did not make it clear that you have some working users and some are not.

In addition, the log files are not meant for end-user consumption. On top of that, the Skype for Business server may overwrite log levels as documented in our Skype FAQ:

May 29, 2018 Question: How can I change the Skype for Business logging levels?

You may want to look at this FAQ article here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question: How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, Office365 or Teams issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

Volunteers would need a backup from a working phone and a non-working phone. This is done as documented in the FAQ Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup

Your best bet for professional help was already outlined twice in our replies to you. 

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

no users are websigned in successfully, like i see from other sites

i have them working ok on other sites.

HP Recommended

Hello @ausware 

your reply does again not contain any useful data.

Please refrain from replying until you are ready to supply the information required or open a Support case as already outlined.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.