Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

we use Polycom Trio 8800 and 8500 in our conference rooms and we need to login with teams instead of Skype, i already change to Teams Profile and already logged in, But we are facing this Problem always directly after login (please see Attachment). what shoud be done here please?

Current software version : 5.9.3.8724

any one can help here?

Many Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @karam.nuhaili ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is a Microsoft related error and you would need to work with our Partner Microsoft to get this resolved.

Jan 3, 2020 Question: Is there a way to modify Intunes Policy Exclusion for Teams Android Devices to cater to older Android versions?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @karam.nuhaili ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

This is a Microsoft related error and you would need to work with our Partner Microsoft to get this resolved.

Jan 3, 2020 Question: Is there a way to modify Intunes Policy Exclusion for Teams Android Devices to cater to older Android versions?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Dear Steffen,

thank you that was helpful. we add a group in Admin center which we can add the accounts which should not go through MDM. Now the devices are logged in with Teams Account.

Now we are facing a big problem with the Trio 8800 and 8500 functionality. After we change the Trio Profile from Skype for Business to MS Teams, all SIP lines are not available any more, also connecting to (Poly RealPresence Trio Visual+) is not an option we can choose.

Is there any way to fix this issues please?

Current software version :  5.9.4.7038

Many Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello @karam.nuhaili 

from our FAQ:

July 19. 2019 Question: Can a Poly Trio 8800 or 8500 support Microsoft Teams or Zoom at the same time as Skype for Business or openSIP?

Resolution: If the Poly Trio is running the native Teams app you cannot use any other Line.
Teams on the Trio 8500/8800 is mutually exclusive and does not allow pairing with a Visual+/VisualPro for Video. The device will be Audio only.
The native Zoom room application is the same. Zoom can be used in a Hybrid setup as explained => here <=

Replied via a mobile device 

HP Recommended

Hello @karam.nuhaili 

If you want to keep using the Trio with Visual+ you may want to look at our RealConnect for Teams offerings. 

HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen for your answer,

I don't know if I get it right !!

before we used Skype for business Profile and we were able to configure SIP Lines 1 to 3. and it was working perfectly, also with Visual+. But now we are using MS Teams in our Company, so we should change our Trio to be able to handle Teams Meetings. I watched some videos and I changed the Trio Profile to (MS Teams Mode) is that right or is there another way? in this Mode comes (Intune) in the login procedure (is this what you mean with Native Teams App?). we just want to use our Trios exactly as before but with Teams instead of Skype, of course still with Visual+ and SIP Lines.

Thank you for your patience.

Best wishes

Karam

HP Recommended

Hello @karam.nuhaili 

then you need to purchase the RealConnect service for Teams as already explained. With this you can have multiple lines and join Teams video calls. If the strip is in native Microsoft  Teams you cannot pair it with a Visual+/Pro or have any other lines. 

replied via a mobile device 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.