Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi,

We are using hybrid line registration which is pretty cool.

Firstly my setup:

• Model RealPresence Trio 8800
  • Part.no. 3111-65290-001 Rev:A
  • Software version UC 5.5.2.11338

If I have enabled "Video" and "Auto Start Video" (Preferences -> Video Processing) then SIP doesn't work (can't call but can be called). If disable these feauture then works (call and be calles).

User xf86 (http://community.polycom.com/t5/Polycom-Labs-for-Voice/RealPresence-Trio-Experimental-Feature-Hybrid...)

has experienced the same issue but set "default call mode" as Audio instead of Video.

How can I do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hi,

You have to do this on phone. You have to use display. No on web-settings. Do you understand now? Jiri

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
Hi,

Try this: Settings - advanced - default call mode - here you have to set audio.

I did it and now I can call out without any problem.

Jiri
HP Recommended

that explains a lot; I don't have/see the advanced settings. I got an email from our reseller hoe set the default mode in a config file so I have it solved. Do you know how enable the advanced mode?

HP Recommended
Hi,

You have to do this on phone. You have to use display. No on web-settings. Do you understand now? Jiri
HP Recommended

Hi Jiri,

Thanks for getting back!

In the end I found a config setting: video.callMode.default="audio" but I can confirm that your solution is working and better than hacking config files

Thanks for your help

HP Recommended

I'm using a TRIO as per below:

• Model RealPresence Trio 8800
  • Part.no. 3111-65290-001 Rev:A
  • Software version UC 5.5.2.11338

I want to configure the device for hybrid registration but can only see "Line 1". 

What should i do to see Line 2 and Line 3?

Please help. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

unzip this file and import to trio. After this you will have line 1 ,2,3.

Jirka

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.