Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 with Visual Pro low memory notification

SOLVED
Integ78
Occasional Contributor

Trio 8800 with Visual Pro low memory notification

Hi All,

We have a just applied real connect for teams license. However we are now getting a pop up on the screen of the Trio 8800 to say it is low on memory, down to 19% free when it is sitting idle.

Could anyone please advise?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Integ78
Occasional Contributor

Re: Trio 8800 with Visual Pro low memory notification

Updated to latest firmware release. System is now working.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Integ78 ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

We would need to know at least the currently used software version, maybe see a log and a backup.

Please ensure you utilize the FAQ and Search for follow up questions.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Integ78
Occasional Contributor

Updated to latest firmware release. System is now working.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Integ78 ,

At the time of posting this as solved the current software for a Trio 8800 would be UC Software 5.9.5 Rev AB and for the VisualPro 6.2.2.4

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4