Trio 8800

Will the trio 8800 ever support BTOE?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800

Hello Starr,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Could I kindly ask you to follow up your initial post => here <= first before posting new questions?

In regards to your new question we are unable to discuss future software versions in public as we require an NDA in place before discussing future roadmap.

You can either work with your Polycom reseller or if you provide me with your details via community mail I can forward your details to a sales engineer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Occasional Advisor

Re: Trio 8800

I contacted a friend of mine who works at Polycom as an engineer. He advised that they aren't currently working on BToE for the Trio devices. He said if I had a large enough sales opportunity for the Trio that was dependant on the BToE feature then they would look at putting a case together to develope it.

I have however found that Yealink are about to release the BToE feature on their CP960 conference phone so if you really want it, have a look at their site.

Message 3 of 3