Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

How can I disable displaying the DID number?

(This new feature in 5.7.0 is not implemented so nicely:

I miss the "+" in front of the international code and the extension number is shown twice.)

Best regards, Peter

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Peter,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We had another report of the missing + and would need to get this into support.

Also I am unsure what you mean by displaying the extension double. 

Please go ahead and raise this via the already established channel.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

thank you very much for your quick response.

Let me first ask again: Which parameter disables this feature?

As the Release Notes just say, that the default setting is "enabled", there is probably a setting to disable the feature.

I will report the missing "+" to the Support Team. The double extension is probably correct and not a bug, but it could perhaps be implemented more prudently.

In our environment the DID number is shown like this: 433163801080-1080.

We would prefer some of these: +433163801080 or +43316380-1080 or +43 316 380-1080

Best regards, Peter

HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

I am also looking for the parameter which disables this feature.

My boss doesn't accept this new function and therefore I can't roll out the new version for all phones.

Best regards,

Christine

HP Recommended

Hello all,

the verbiage used in the Release Notes gave the impression that this could be disabled.

This is not the the case in UC Software 5.7.0 and we will add this as a configurable feature in a future release.

I will update this post once this is an option.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Same problem here.
Thanks
Luca

HP Recommended

Hi all,

we just released UC Software 5.7.1 which enables you to disable and customize this feature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.