Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello everyone,

I hope you have an idea for my problem.
We have a very strange problem with our Polycom VVX 400. and Lync2013

If I get a call from outside the functions Hold and Transfer are not always available.(see picture 01)

If i make a call the functions Hold and Transfer are available.(see picture 02)

About an idea I would be happy.

Regards

webkuenstler

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello webkuenstler,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

This is most likely caused by the phone not receiving a 200OK from the LYNC server so we do not display all softkeys.

The VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above explains how to look at logs in Debug setting.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi thanks for your reply,

I have the following UC and and Updater installed:

UC-Softwareversion     5.4.0.10182
Updater-Version     5.6.0.14237

It ist very strange.....on both Phones are the same Versions and one one Phone it is working and on the other not.

And sometimes it does not work on the phone where it already works.

I made Down and Upgrades of the UC and Updater Version, but without any Solution.

Reagards

webkuenstler

HP Recommended

Hello webkuenstler,

The next step is to open a support ticket with Polycom.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Ist the support ticket for free ?

Here are the Phones

Phone One:
Telefoninformationen
Telefonmodell  VVX 400
Teilenummer  3111-46157-002 Rev:A
MAC-Adresse  00:04:F2:D5:05:67
IP-Adresse  xxx.xx.xx.xx
UC-Softwareversion  5.4.0.10182
Updater-Version  5.6.0.14237

Phone Two
Telefoninformationen
Telefonmodell  VVX 400
Teilenummer  3111-46157-002 Rev:A
MAC-Adresse  00:04:F2:D5:02:FF
IP-Adresse  xxx.xx.xx.xx
UC-Softwareversion  5.4.0.10182
Updater-Version   5.6.0.14237

HP Recommended

Hello webkuenstler,

Both phones where sold via Unify Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG back in September 2015. They are your Tier 1 support contact and during the warranty time support is free.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hi, Did you ever get a resolution to your problem with no transfer or hold buttons for incoming calls ?

I have the same problem and I am wasting hours/days trying to resolve

Regards

Ian

HP Recommended
Hello Ian

Simply open a support ticket as outlined within the community

Replied via a mobile device

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.