Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello manas,

what is the Polycom service ticket reference usually starting with 1- ?

I looked for the MAC 0004F2DE5F77 you initially provided an no ticket has been raised on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

It goes over reseller called VOIPANGO. So, I do not have service ticket number but i'll ask them.
In the meantime you can check maybe via reseller name?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Manas,

What PSTN gateway are you using?  Are you using media bypass or MTLS on the trunk?

HP Recommended

Hi James,

I'm using Ferrari Office Gate as my PSTN. Tried with Media Bypass and without, and same result. 

Still in testing, but yes I would like to use Media Bypass. 

Regards

HP Recommended

On more thing to be more precise...

I use "consultative as my default transfer option". When "blind" is on, then everything is ok and transfer works.

Also, on some phones when I want to transfer call(in consultative mode) and I dial number, instead of transfer button I can see only "cancel" or "split". 

Again totally confusing. 

Regards

HP Recommended

In your original post you said both blind and consult fail on the VVX.  Did blind get resolved or was it working?  

I would open a support ticket on your gateway.  The logs there should tell you why the two calls are not getting connected.  The issues might be on the phone but the gateway is the one not connecting the calls so it should be able to tell you why.

HP Recommended

Blind was resolved.

Running circles little bit, because guys from ferrari told me must be the phone issue...and no suspicies lines in log.

Also, other phone like snom and cx are working normally. 

Fo VVX, I can hear ringing, and when connection should be established either no sound at all or connection ends.

Now I discovered on some VVX phones, no transfer key showed up. I got call, I want to transfer and click transfer, I call thirtd party external number, ringing, connection establish, I hear the voice...but now insted of "transfer" key I see only "Split"...

HP Recommended

Can you explain how you got blind transfers to work?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.