Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are using VVX 600 phones running 5.9.6.2996 connected to Microsoft Teams set to Teams Only mode.

We are unable to use the conferencing feature when set in Teams only mode, i.e. i am on a call and select the conference option to add another participant but the feature fails and drops the call, is this expected behavior? is there a work around? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello @BSCC_Mike ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.
From a Poly perspective, nothing has changed since we passed the 3PIP qualification.

The change is on the Microsoft Teams end and you would need our Partner Microsoft to either check this or confirm this no longer works with Teams only mode.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen thanks for the response, we currently have a case open with Microsoft and they are investigating. I was hoping other members of the community would see this and comment if they have experienced anything similar. 

HP Recommended

To illustrate my experience i am including a video, but to summarize if i am on a call and i press the 'Confrnc' button and then add a caller the device starts 'Connecting to Conference' and then times out with a message 'The conference service is unresponsive. Try again later'

HP Recommended

Hello @BSCC_Mike 

apologize for the late reply but this was already reported >here< in a post by PASSRTW

The article lists what is supported by our Partner Microsoft using the 3PIP Gateway with 3PIP certified Poly Skype for Business phones and software.

Unsure where in the world you are but maybe look at the trade-in offered >here< which I believe is still active despite the September deadline shown.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.