Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX500 Missed Call Notification not working

Karnov
Advisor

VVX500 Missed Call Notification not working

VVX500 - 5.4.0.10182 software SFB

The phone does not receive a missed call notification indicator.  The user's Outlook inbox does receive a notification of a missed call however.  I have rebooted the phone and the same thing happens.  Is there a setting that toggles this function?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX500 Missed Call Notification not working

Hello Karnov,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

UC software 5.4.0 is no longer a supported software and you need to upgrade to UC Software 5.4.4 as this is at present the latest supported Version.

If this software still shows the issue please provide the MAC address of one of your Phones.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Karnov
Advisor

Hi thanks.

If I upgrade the software, will it wipe out the user's quick dial entries?  The user has about 200 of them and I don't want them to get wiped when we upgrade the software. 

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Karnov,

Personal added phone numbers are uploaded via a <mac>-directory.xml file and stored on the provisioning server.

Any LYNC Client added favorites are stored in LYNC

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4