Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello Shamrock,

Please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Steffen,

Here is the MAC address in question:

MAC Address 00:04:F2:82:C9:CA

HP Recommended

Hello Shamrock,

This VVX500 was sold back in January 2014 so you are out of warranty and need to pay for PPI / Pay per incident by directly calling Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

We have same issue with all VVX modules.

We tested it on VVX300 VVX400 VVX600 VVX1500.

0004f28a2c29

Please kindly provide the solution, it's very urgent.

HP Recommended

Hello licedey,

Firstly,

is this LYNC / Skype for Business or Open SIP aka Generic profile?

The VVX300 in question was sold by the Westcon Group Pty Ltd back in 07/08/2014 so please work with our Support team to open a Pay Per Incident / PPI ticket as this unit is out of warranty.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

Hello all,

if the phone is in Open SIP / Generic mode I can reproduce this.

Anyone affected by this should open a Service Ticket via their Polycom reseller quoting 1-4612541293 / VESC-7062

The only workaround at present is either:

• Ignore the warning
  • downgrade to UC Software 5.5.0

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

We are using Generic OpenSIP baseprofile

HP Recommended

Hello all,

we just released UC Software 5.4.6 which resolved the issue. You can find it => here <=

The next 5.5.2 release will also include this later in the year.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.