Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

problem with newer firmware on VVX 410 phones on Lync 2013?

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: problem with newer firmware on VVX 410 phones on Lync 2013?

Hello Karl,

I am traveling since last week and am in a different time zone the whole week.

I will chase this internally.

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 15
Karl@asm.com
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

as of today, no one from Polycom has tried to contact me yet.

Message 12 of 15
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Karl@asm.com,

I am aware that one of my Polycom colleagues worked with Exertis and you have been explained the terms of PPI / Pay Per Incident.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 13 of 15
Karl@asm.com
Occasional Advisor

Hello,

yes we have been in contact with Exertis about this issue, but as I stated in one of my previous answers:

I've tried to get more information about opening a PPI ticket with the supplier in the Netherlands (we would like to know how much mony we need to spend), and we only received a suggestion to hire one of their consultants to have a look at the problem.

They could not give me an indication about how much money we would need to spend on support.

Message 14 of 15
SteffenBaierUK

Hello Karl@asm.com,

The minimum would be at least 1h but other companies have the same concept. I assume opening a ticket with our partner Microsoft would not be able to provide an exact amount.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 15 of 15