Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

we have a CCx600 Microsoft team editions always make a reboot loop 

I have provisioning server for Skype for business but now i need to upgrade to Microsoft teams 

so , I test CCX600 by upgrade the firmware to Microsoft team editions and change password for provisioning server from web interface for CCX600 it  is work but i face issue that suddenly

make a reboot loop (restart )     

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Adel  ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Do you have the details of the "old" software and the "new" software as this can be useful? Also what kind of provisioning was used in the original deployment aka DHCP Option? Could this link the phone back to the old server i.e. switch back?

A log from the phone would tell a lot. I suggest you use the FAQ and/or community search to assist you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I know this is an older post- but figured I'd chime in to help anybody that comes across anything similar.

We encountered a similar issue with reboot loops with our CCX 600's back when we were in the early stages of our deployment. Turns out that our issue was that our older Cisco switch did not support POE+ - which is apparently required for the CCX 600. In the short-term, we were able to get our users back up and running by purchasing a handful of AC adapters for the Poly phones. We were luckily already in the process of procuring a new network switch for this specific office, so this problem really just kind of gave us the incentive we needed to push that replacement forward asap.

To make matters even more odd - the firmware version that came out of the box (5.9.x) did not have any issues whatsoever with the older POE switch. It wasn't until we updated the phones' firmware to 6.x that the reboot loop began. The phones had no problems with reboot loops after we replaced the older POE switch.

HP Recommended

Hello @Buckofive ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Thanks for responding to this post. I have since also seen the behaviour where the phone powers up but shortly prior to displaying the Microsoft Teams application it reboots.

A "normal" PoE switch is sufficient but the phone asks for around 18w via LLDP or CDP

From our normal FAQ:

Oct 01, 2018 Question: What power consumption has my Poly phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The document should outline the power consumption and older switches, for example, a Cisco Catalyst 3750v2 may need the power inline static command on the relevant port.

These are IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (Class 4) devices.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.