Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

the Poly CCX 600 Microsoft teams make a restart loop a

Adel
Visitor

the Poly CCX 600 Microsoft teams make a restart loop a

we have a CCx600 Microsoft team editions always make a reboot loop 

I have provisioning server for Skype for business but now i need to upgrade to Microsoft teams 

so , I test CCX600 by upgrade the firmware to Microsoft team editions and change password for provisioning server from web interface for CCX600 it  is work but i face issue that suddenly

make a reboot loop (restart )     

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: the Poly CCX 600 Microsoft teams make a restart loop a

Hello @Adel  ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Do you have the details of the "old" software and the "new" software as this can be useful? Also what kind of provisioning was used in the original deployment aka DHCP Option? Could this link the phone back to the old server i.e. switch back?

A log from the phone would tell a lot. I suggest you use the FAQ and/or community search to assist you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2