Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Connect a blackberry bold 9780 to Polycom SS2W or FWT

Occasional Visitor

Connect a blackberry bold 9780 to Polycom SS2W or FWT

Hi,

has any one have any experience in connecting polycomm SS2W into a balckberry bold 9780 ? any specific cable is required? I have tried the 2457-07817-001 (+2,5-3,5 adapter jack) but didnot work.

I havenot tried the 2457-19047-001 cable. Any one has any information, where I can get this cable in Indonesia?

I have no land line cable telephone, so I have to relay on mobile phone. Another option that I'd like to try is the Fixed wireless terminal to connect the polycom SS2W to the GSM network. Any one has try it ? which FWT is compatible with Polycom SS2W ?

many thanks for any help

Regards

AndreasW

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Connect a blackberry bold 9780 to Polycom SS2W or FWT

Hello AndreasW,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The correct cable is => here <= but you would need to check with online resellers if they stock this in your area.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2