Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

a weird thing happen to me yesterday, i was joining a conference call that i do not participate in the conversation of the conference call just listing.
so i pressed the mute button, and after 3-4 minutes i got disconnected/cutoff from the conference call.
is that a problem with the definition of the mute button? and if so is there a way to do it and not be disconnected from the conversation 

thx 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

forgot to tell u im using SOUNDSTATION2

HP Recommended

FYI, you probably want to post this on the PSTN board seeing as this is an analog phone.

The fact that you pressed the mute button is not related to the fact that the call disconnected, especially since the call did not disconnect until a full three minutes after the mute button was pressed.   There is something else going on here.

HP Recommended

hi again

is there away then?

HP Recommended

Have you been able to duplicate this issue since then?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.