Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KONEXX Konference Konnector

slaw
Occasional Visitor

KONEXX Konference Konnector

Does the KONEXX Konference Konnector device work with the Polycom Soundstation 2 phone?  If not, is there a way for the Polycom Soundstation 2 device to work with a digital phone line

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KONEXX Konference Konnector

Hello slaw,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The SoundStation2 in its regular version is an analog phone that does require an analog line.

If your system offers a digital to analog converter it should be able to be used with this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
slaw
Occasional Visitor

Does anyone know if the Polycom SoundStation2 offers a digital to analog converter?  Tried the KONEXX Konference Konnector and it did not work

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Slaw,

we from Polycom do not offer this for the Polycom manufactured SoundStation 2 analog phone.

You may want to speak to Konexx if the are able to record analog lines.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4