Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Sound Station Premier unit

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom Sound Station Premier unit

Hi I'm looking for support on this console trying to use 3-way conference call following the manual and all I'm getting is one caller at the time switching between caller can not join all. Any idea what should be done to make it happen.

thx.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Sound Station Premier unit

Hello Maxten,

welcome to the Polcyom community.

I have moved your post to the correct section and can only advise you to check the FAQ => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Polycom Sound Station Premier unit

@maxten wrote:

Hi I'm looking for support on this console trying to use 3-way conference call following the manual and all I'm getting is one caller at the time switching between caller can not join all. Any idea what should be done to make it happen.

thx.

Hi Maxten,

Have you tried connecting an ordinary phone, and try calling a 3-way conference?

can you also check if theres a dialling plan or steps on how to call a 3-way conference on your PABX/Service Provider. theres a possibility that your PABX does not support the ordinary dial plan "call-flash-Join" .

Cheers!
James
Message 3 of 3