Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom SoundStation Duo with parallel PSTN phone

cherriod
Occasional Visitor

Polycom SoundStation Duo with parallel PSTN phone

Hello all!

My PSTN phone have one incoming port and one outgoing port. Incoming port connect to PSTN line, and outgoing port from my PSTN phone incoming in Polycom SoundStation Duo. SoundStation also connected to SIP line.

I answer to incoming call from my phone and i want transfer call to SoundStation. But if i press the CALL key - SoundStation connect via SIP line.

Tell me please, how can i switch calls from my PSTN phone?

Thank you for answer!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom SoundStation Duo with parallel PSTN phone

Hello cherriod,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is the Unit in PSTN or SIP mode or Auto ?

If in Auto it will fail back to PSTN mode if the SIP registration fails.

If in SIP mode it is SIP only

If in PSTN Mode it is PSTN only

The User guide => here <= should describe the functionality and to my knowledge there is currently no way to just toggle between an analog line and SIP.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2