Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Team

I have had a Polycom SS2W come down to me for our Melbourne office, however it's light on some important bits I think

Part Number: 2201-67880-101

Serial Number: F207120344673

Can you please let me know the power supply part number for the unit and the wireless base?

Also the part number for wireless base is 2201-67810-101B should this all work happily?

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello DMQ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

For the APAC reagion the following accessories are available for the SoundStation 2 W:

Neoprene carry case for use with SoundStation2, SoundStation2W & VTX 1000 family of conference phones.  Can carry console, EX mics and cables. 1676-07870-001
12 Hour Talk Time Battery for Soundstation2W 2200-07803-002
24 Hour Talk Time Battery for SoundStation2W 2200-07804-002
Cable-3.5mm cell phone cable 1.2m/4ft for use with SoundStation2 with LCD, SoundStation2 EX, SoundStation2W (Basic and Expandable), SoundStation IP 7000 and SoundStation Duo. 2200-07817-001
Expansion Microphone Kit for SoundStation2W (Expandable) only. Includes two (2) expansion microphones and two (2) 3m/9.7ft expansion microphone cables. Low power consumption. 2200-07840-101
Computer Calling Kit-enables use of SoundStation2W as speakerphone for VoIP calls via computer based softclients. 1.5m cable connects conference phone to a computer"s 3.5mm mic/line in and line out jacks. 2200-07878-001
Cable - Two (2) expansion microphone cables, 4.6m/15ft for SoundStation VTX 1000, SoundStation2 EX, SoundStation2W (Expandable), SoundStation Duo, SoundStation IP 6000 and CX3000. 2200-41220-002
Power supplies for SoundStation2W base and console, 220V. ROHS compliant. 2200-42441-009
Cable - 3.5mm mobile device cable 1.2m/4ft for use with SoundStation2s with LCD and 2W, SSIP 7000,  SS Duo and VoiceStation 500. For devices with iPhone (R) style wiring and wiring used by many Samsung, Sony Mobile Communications and Nokia mobile devices 2457-19047-001

I do not believe that you can purchase an individual base station but please verify this with a Polycom reseller in your region.

You may be able to simply register the SoundStation with a simple DECT base station via GAP.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi, and many thanks for the response.

The only query that is open is for the wireless base (part number 2201-67810-101B), should this all ork happily together once I get the to power supplies?

Cheers DMQ

HP Recommended

Hello DMQ,

The power supply is the same for both the base or the wireless unit and the Base Part Number should be fine.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.