Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation 2W Problems

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

SoundStation 2W Problems

Hello PolyCom community. I work for a CPE, and a non-functioning SoundStation 2W which was sold last year was returned to us as not working. We confirmed the analog connection into the base station was good, but beyond that we're stumped. 

The basestation is for the 2W, 1.9 Ghz (DECT 6), Part #: 2201-67810-160. Sticker B

The polycom body is part #: 2201-67800-160. Sticker F

The body is able to recognize when the base station is in pairing mode, but the registration always fails. My technician attempted to upgrade it per the instructions on the Polycom Website, but it gets to step six and then the software reports the upgrade failed. 

The information is listed as CVM 1.19, DSP S2W.CON.01.607, DPLD 1.06

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation 2W Problems

Hello timjkelly,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please contact your Polycom Reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: SoundStation 2W Problems

timjkelly, I have the same unit as you described.  The Polycom expert told you to contact your reseller.  Have you done so and if so, what was the "fix".

Thanks,

VictorW

Message 3 of 3