Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation VTX100 - keypad doesn't work

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

SoundStation VTX100 - keypad doesn't work

Hello,

I am not sure and can't find in the manual, is there any special code for block keypad (like on cellphones)? Station can receive calls, but I can't answer (because of not working answer key). Is there possibility, that keys are damaged? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation VTX100 - keypad doesn't work

Hello David,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not aware that we can "lock" the keyboard and can only assume the unit is defective.

Has this ever worked or is this a new unit?

Please contact your Polycom reseller for any options.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee

Re: SoundStation VTX100 - keypad doesn't work

Hello, 

Do you have the EX mics plugged into the phone. If so can you test the issue without them plugged in? Also make sure they are VTX 1000 mics and not SS2W mics. This can cause the keypad not to work on the phone. 

Message 3 of 3