Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation2 Tone Duration

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

SoundStation2 Tone Duration

Looking for information on the ability to adjust the tone duration on a Soundstation2.  Phone dials on a local analog line with no problems, but when it reaches a conferencing bridge the bridge acknowledges a double push with each number entered. A confirmation code must be entered once connected to the conferencing bridge.  I'm thinking that the tone duration may be too long for the conferencing bridge and this causes each tone to be registered as two repeating numbers.  If the numbers 123 are entered the conferencing bridge acknowledges that you have entered 112233.  Anyone know a solution?  Thank you!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation2 Tone Duration

Hello GWitworth,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

You may want to raise a Ticket with Polycom support via your reseller or contact our team directly in order to get some in depth details to manipulate the phones timings.

Usually the phones are pre-set for the market sold and should comply with the expected settings in your region.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2