Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation2 conference calls dropped

KPBSM
Occasional Visitor

SoundStation2 conference calls dropped

I see others have had occasional issues with calls being dropped, but our problem is a bit unique...Conference calls on our SS2 are consistently disconnected after one hour. Any suggestions on what would cause a consistent time limit on conference calls would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation2 conference calls dropped

Hello KPBSM,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is this a call on a conference bridge or just a person calling you or you calling them?

Can you reproduce this by just using a ordinary analog phone?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
KPBSM
Occasional Visitor

Thanks very much for your response. The calls were on a conference bridge number, and this issue hasn't been reproduced on any other phone call.

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello KPBSM,

just to confirm, 

dialing into this bridge from the SoundStation2 will drop the call after 1 hour but no other calls made from the SoundStation2 to any other phone number will last longer than 1 hour.

If this is the case then please contact the bridge administrator.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
KPBSM
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffan,

Only calls made on a conference bridge number are dropped after one hour. We haven't experienced this problem on any other call.

Thanks very much for your help.

Message 5 of 5