Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am having problem with Soundstation 2  - its showing on display continuously   "MOBILE PHONE IN"

could not able to dial any number .   how i  take back in normal ?

pls suggest me

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello SanjivPolycom,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

• Have you got the Mobile Phone Cable plugged into the side of the SoundStation 2?

• Is there anything else stuck in the socket that should not be in there?

• Has this unit worked before and has the display message only appeared recently?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Support,

This annoying issue is driving me nuts and I have tried everything to try and get rid of this problem.

My SS2 Non-Ex phone is displaying the status "Mobile Phone In" but there is no mobile phone connected to it and there is nothing stuck in the mobile phone port.  I tried connecting a 2.5mm cable then unplugging it to reset the status but it didn't help.  I also tried to reset the phone back to factory defaults but that didn't reset the display.  The phone can place and receive calls without any issues  (except the caller id function does not work properly but not sure if it is related or not).

Please let me know if there is a way to do a "hard reset" of the phone to force the status to go away.  Thank you in advance for your help.

HP Recommended

Hello syu888,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As you can see you are only the 2nd person with such issue and the original poster never followed this up.

Could you kindly answer the below:

• Is this a brand new unit or a used unit?
  • When did this issue start or is this a day one issue?
  • What is the serial number of the unit?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.