Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Morning 

We have 2 Wireless Soundstation's 

Recently they have both started hanging and displaying the Please wait message

I found this topic
https://community.polycom.com/t5/PSTN/Polycom-SoundStation-2W-locked-at-Please-Wait/m-p/96519#M2117

But have already been removing the battery for a minute or so at a time to reset them, but they are starting to happen more and more frequently. with the one in our main meeting room now doing this 2 or 3 times a week.

Is there anything i can do to try and stop this happening?

Thanks

Grant

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.
Most likely the unit is on its way out. Do you have a serial of the device so I can lookup its history?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

The serial numbers of the units are

0F0A15203722F1 and 0F0A144928169

Thakns

Grant

HP Recommended

Hello @Grant_H,

0F0A144928169 was sold by Nycomm Ltd back in 26/02/2015 so I would not really expect this but the unit is out of warranty so it is up to them.

For the other serial I could not find anything.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

Sorry that was a typo 0F0A1520372F1

I had added and extra 2

Thankyou for your assistance, 

Grant

HP Recommended

Hello @Grant_H,

0F0A1520372F1 was sold via ScanSource Video Communications Ltd. back in 27/06/2015

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.