Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation2w se bloquea

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Soundstation2w se bloquea

Tengo un soundstation2w el cual se bloquea el Polycom no puedo presionar ninguna tecla
Alguien me puede ayudar
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation2w se bloquea

Hello @antonhymcgrady ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

We only speak English in this community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Y que no me pueden responder o dime a dónde me dirijo para que me hablen en español
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

Hello @antonhymcgrady ,

The whole Poly Community is within English apart from specific sections which are Chinese, Japanese and Korean.

There is no Spanish speaking support and your product is no longer sold and no longer supported. If you post the Serial usually starting with 0F I can potentially lookup who sold this and when.

Not knowing if this is a new issue or a day 1 issue I assume the unit is defective and only an RMA will help.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

El número de serie del Polycom es 0G021708671A1 y el serie de la base inalámbrica es 0G021713674C9 te agradezco
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Hello @antonhymcgrady ,

Centro de Conectividad SA de CV sold according to our records this device around 19/06/2017.

Have you yet removed the battery from the actual phone?

The next step is to work with Centro de Conectividad SA de CV.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 6 of 6