Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundsystem 2 power 'ethernet' cable.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Soundsystem 2 power 'ethernet' cable.

Can you advise me of the part number for the cable that connects the power supply to the main module please? It's like an ethernet cable although my understanding is these cannot be used.

Many thanks

Sam

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundsystem 2 power 'ethernet' cable.

Hello @Sam Hale 

the cable part number is 2457-00449-001 and it looks like this:

ss2_Cable_2457-00449-001.png

At your own risk you "can" use an ethernet cable if you label it so nobody unplugs this and tries to plug it into an Ethernet device.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2