Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Voice Quality In/Out: Must mute to hear clearly.

pjavan
Occasional Visitor

Voice Quality In/Out: Must mute to hear clearly.

We have a small office in DC, and the traffic background noise from outside is just enough to get picked up by the microphone.  As a result, when someone is talking, they keep going in and out.  We have to constantly mute the microphone while someone is talking to clearly hear them.  As you can imagine, this is a real PAIN.

I tried to see if I can lower the microphone sensitivity, but had no luck.  Is there really no option here?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kendo
Polycom Employee

Re: Voice Quality In/Out: Must mute to hear clearly.

Can you please provide info as to what system you are using?

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician
Message 2 of 4
jwoltz
Occasional Visitor

We're using the Polycom Duo

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

@jwoltz wrote:

We're using the Polycom Duo

@jwoltz,

I have moved your original post => here <=

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4