Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

hi

I've purchased a Polycom Soundstation from an auction site on behalf of a v.disabled person or who really stuggling with a standard speakphone, and it didn't come with either a Wall Module or Universal Module. (came as a bit of a surprise, however turns out its my fault - didn't read the fine print!).

The model number of the Soundstation is 2201-00106-013 - H7H345

Does anyway know;

1.  What is the appropriate Polycom part number for the Wall Module (240v, New Zealand)
  2.  What is the appropriate Polycom part number for the Universal Module (240v, New Zealand)
  3.  The person I'm helping doesn't have lots of money and I was thinking that if anyone had an (unofficial) pin configurtion I would wire up a plug (RJ45?) as I've got a few (dozens actually) power adaptors floating around and I'm an electrical hobbyist from way back.

Thanks in advance to the Polycom Community.

Cheers,

Geoff.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The Polycom wall mod part number is 2201-00450-213 (ASSY,FNL,UNIMOD,NEW ZEALAND).  Remember that the module also contains the network jack so making your own is not really an option as there is electronics inside as well.

Sorry I have no info on availability but this is a place to start

HP Recommended

Thanks Ken

I wondering if anyone would have one of these units lying around? Perhaps the partner of a broken speaker unit?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Geoff.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.