Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Wall Module & Universal Module part number for Soundstation.

Wall Module & Universal Module part number for Soundstation.

hi

I've purchased a Polycom Soundstation from an auction site on behalf of a v.disabled person or who really stuggling with a standard speakphone, and it didn't come with either a Wall Module or Universal Module. (came as a bit of a surprise, however turns out its my fault - didn't read the fine print!).

The model number of the Soundstation is 2201-00106-013 - H7H345

Does anyway know;

1.  What is the appropriate Polycom part number for the Wall Module (240v, New Zealand)
  2.  What is the appropriate Polycom part number for the Universal Module (240v, New Zealand)
  3.  The person I'm helping doesn't have lots of money and I was thinking that if anyone had an (unofficial) pin configurtion I would wire up a plug (RJ45?) as I've got a few (dozens actually) power adaptors floating around and I'm an electrical hobbyist from way back.

Thanks in advance to the Polycom Community.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee

Re: Wall Module & Universal Module part number for Soundstation.

The Polycom wall mod part number is 2201-00450-213 (ASSY,FNL,UNIMOD,NEW ZEALAND).  Remember that the module also contains the network jack so making your own is not really an option as there is electronics inside as well.

Sorry I have no info on availability but this is a place to start

Ken
Polycom
Sr. Product Support Technician
Message 2 of 3

Re: Wall Module & Universal Module part number for Soundstation.

Thanks Ken

I wondering if anyone would have one of these units lying around? Perhaps the partner of a broken speaker unit?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Message 3 of 3