Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying Provisioning of Poly Trio 8800 upgraded to latest firmware version.

problem is that I am not able to find menus on lens web application described in documentation.

1. Select Settings > Device Provisioning from the side tabs.
  2. Create Provisioning Credentials if this is the first time.
    a. Enter a Server User name.
    b. Enter a Password and repeat to confirm.
  3. Select Enable Provisioning.

Am I doing something wrong or this is still not ready?

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hello @Zorky ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Trio UC Software 5.9.3 added support for Lens but I believe Lens is not as of yet ready to push configuration and/or software to a Trio.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you,

i think that you are right.

I will wait and check in next days if there Is any change and provision of Trio is enabled.

we have some 30 of them and I will we very happy if this will work.

thank you

HP Recommended

Hello @Zorky ,

This should now be available as explained >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

I have created provisioning server.

Configured a policy and most important a local admin password

As we use WEB proxy, configured this setting

After registering one device , device went to restart.

On Lens dashboard now I can see that I have devices registered but it appears offline.

I can access a device on local network, I can login but cloud status is Offline (on device and on lens dashboard)

In logs I can see this repeating

0518222729|app1 |5|00|OrionCloudAdapterC - init filling lens cmd....
0518222730|pcc |4|00|Orion-Connector version = UA 1.0.7
0518222730|app1 |4|00|Error Orion-connector crashed with signal:9347524
0518222730|app1 |5|00|OrionCloudAdapterC - polylens is enabled........
0518222730|app1 |5|00|OrionCloudAdapterC - init filling lens cmd....

Do you have any suggestion ? 

Tomorrow I can move device to a network where no web proxy is, hopefully this could help.

HP Recommended

Hello @Zorky ,

On the Trio Web UI can you check Diagnostics > Cloud Status and note the Registration Code.

Then on Lens go to Manage > Register Device and add the credentials from above aka the Device Pin and fill out the rest?

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Stefan

this is what I am trying to tell you.

Trio status is Offline on trio and on lens, please check attached files

In logs on Trio device I have an error , check attached log

HP Recommended

Hello @Zorky ,

We would need to see a backup.

UC Software 4.0.0 or later via the Web Interface Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Phone Backup > Phone Backup. Please rename into .TXT or Zip the file to attach.

Please ensure no personal data is included.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Attached

HP Recommended

Hello @Zorky 

We raised an internal ticket and I will update you on the progress.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.