Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Cube stops Auto Framing

sherlockab
Occasional Advisor

Cube stops Auto Framing

I have a slight problem with the Poly Cubes, I am finding that they are randomly not face tracking, got about 12 installed and had the problem with at least 6 off them so far.

Being used with Zoom Rooms and Poly Trio C60s

Toggling auto-framing on the controller or screen does not correct the problem, neither does rebooting the PC.

I have to pull out the USB and Network cable (as both USB and PoE keep it alive) and put back in again, it then works for a few more days/weeks.

I am on the latest 1.3.1_1267 firmware.

Any help would be appriciated

Ade@Capital One

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Cube stops Auto Framing

Hello @sherlockab ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Is this a Zoom solution aka have you tested this with a "normal" PC to exclude some issue on the Zoom end?

If you can still replicate this using a standalone Windows or Mac I suggest you get this into our support organisation.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
sherlockab
Occasional Advisor

Hi Steffen

All units are connected to a Zoom Room HP Mini PC, I do not have any conected to just a PC

However, even Polycom Companion will not show the Cube Auto Framing when I have exited out of Zoom

Can I contact Support with Serial Number under the normal 1 year warranty?

Regards

Ade

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @sherlockab ,

yes any consumer can work with Poly support during their 1-year manufacturers warranty as far as I am aware.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4