Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi There, 

Running Poly Studio 1.4 and Polycom companion 1.7 on windows 10 64bit.

I am getting a few issues, 1 of them being the audio dropout issue here: https://community.polycom.com/t5/Polycom-Companion-EagleEye-Mini/Studio-Polycom-microphone-not-worki...

As part of my troubleshooting I went looking at drivers, the driver loaded is a generic microsoft driver, I looked for drivers in the Poly studio software, but could only find a 32bit driver, no 64bit drivers.

The INF file in the driver set has a 64bit section, but windows 64bit says it is not a windows 64bit driver.

What is the procedure to request or access a 64bit driver please?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @10meghalfduplex 

The Studio USB device does not need a separate driver as it just utilizes the Windows standard USB video class (UVC) driver.

If you still experience any audio issues please contact your Poly support Team in your region.

HP Recommended

Thanks, but that does not really make sense to me.

If there was no benefit in a driver Poly would not have spent time developing it.

Also you would not have a driver on your website if it was not required

Can you explain to me why you have a 32bit driver, and actually a 64bit driver referenced in the driver that Poly released actually - it just does not get recognised as a 64bit driver.

Please don't respond saying my problem isn't a problem, your reply in inconsistent with the efforts your company has made to release a driver.

HP Recommended

Hello @10meghalfduplex ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Remember this is a community forum and all people answering questions are just volunteers. Therefore keep your tone in a professional manner.

My colleague responded to your specific Windows 10 question truthfully.

The driver that is available can be used with other OS versions and Windows 10 and Microsoft provide the correct drivers via the Windows 10 OS.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.