Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there, 

I have a Polycom Studio and the light indicator does not come on but the Studio does seem to be getting some type of power because when I plug it in via USB it is recognized by the computer but just as a generic 'hub' device.  I have tried every posble troubleshooting step that I could find and even after a hard reboot it does not have the amber light that is should.  What can I do here?  Is the Studio dead?  How can I really tell?  Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!   

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @TDuffin_09 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

By the sound of it, you will need to raise an RMA.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Did You upgrade firmware to the latest?

After that i also have the same problems with my all cameras. I manage zoom rooms with polycom studio camera, after firmware upgrade there is no way to recognize device properly. There is unknown device in "device manager" - it is possible to do a firmware downgrade? At the moment i have few rooms without working camera.

HP Recommended

Hello @User13 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

What software are you using? If the camera does not get detected you cannot do anything. Please contact Support so they can potentially RMA the unit.

Please share the ticket number so I can make product management aware.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I am using PolycomCompanionSetup

i did a firmware upgrade with this app, after that my camera is not work anymore.

Anyway, i am end user of device, it is not possible to get help without contact with my resseller?

HP Recommended

Hello @User13 

I am quite sure for Video products you can open a ticket.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.