Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Eagle Eye IV USB

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Eagle Eye IV USB

Hi,

How do I turn the picture upside down (ceiling mount)? I'm using it with a MTR system (Crestron Flex for Teams). Can't find any good information about this.

//Stefan

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Eagle Eye IV USB

If you have a trio/C60 attached the settings are in the web interface.

Michael J. Levesque, PCVE
Resolve Collaboration Services Corp.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

nopes - I only have the camera. So it’s not possible to do anything with it if I don’t have another polycom hardware as controller?

//Stefan

Message 3 of 9
Highlighted

What are you using as your controller?

Michael J. Levesque, PCVE
Resolve Collaboration Services Corp.
Message 4 of 9
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

Nothing, except an usb connected to crestron flex for teams. I thought it could be used standalone. It works, I get a picture and I control it with the remote controller that come with the camera.

//Stefan

Message 5 of 9
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @StefanA 

the only way to invert it is to connect it once to a Trio with a Visual+ and set it as inverted. It will then keep that setting. No way around this. 

Replied via a mobile device 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 6 of 9
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

MTR does not support a way to invert the video source, so the EagleEye IV USB cannot be mounted from the ceiling.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I figured out that Why? When you check Microsoft - it says this camera works with MTR, but I guess not all features  

Release a fw or app where you can configure the camera without extra hardware.

//Stefan

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @StefanA 

a official feature request via a Poly reseller detailing the missed business opportunity would be required for something like this

replied via a mobile device 

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 9 of 9