Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Upgrade poly studio via resource manager

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Upgrade poly studio via resource manager

Hello dear experts

I downloaded the latest firmware from poly studio from the support center today.

how can our polys upgrade to our company via the resource manager.

do you have a step by step guide?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Upgrade poly studio via resource manager

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

For your new issue please make use of our KNOVA knowledgebase post >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de,

Is the Studio already integrated to the RPRM? 

If I was you, I would have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMIQQ9b4jIk. It´s about RPRM and VVX phones, but it quite fits the doing with Studio USB. 

Additional info: https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/rprm-ops-10-8/page/r3212295.html

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de ,

Welcome back to the Poly community.

Some or a couple of your old post(s) or reply(s) to them => here <= are still open/pending as you have not marked these as "Accept as a solution" or at least provide some form of feedback or answer.

If they are in this state nobody finding them via a community search will know if an answer or advice provided was useful and has maybe helped you.

Could you therefore kindly go over them and mark or answer as appropriate?

If they are marked as "Accept as a solution" other users can find these easier and it helps them to utilise the community more efficiently. Please do not simply mark them without any type of feedback.

For your new issue please make use of our KNOVA knowledgebase post >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

yes it is already in rprm

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Tnak you for the Link.

The Information in this Link is very helpful forme:)

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Hello buenyamin.demirezen@mtu.de 

that is why I created it especially

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 6 of 6