Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Just wondering if eagle eye mini cameras will work with poly CCX 600 business media phones in Teams.

The documentation is not consistent ( some documentation indicates that yes, another one not mentioning). 

If yes, is there any particular configuration that you need to do? and what will be the user experience? Can you see the video on the phone screen or not?

Thanks

Cosmin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @covesia 

neither the CCX600 (with EagleEye Mini USB) or the CCX700 with integrated Camera can be used in Teams as a Video Phone.

Both are Audio Phones only as our Partner Microsoft has not certified these phones to be used with Video.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @covesia 

I am not 100% sure our partner Microsoft will allow the software in Teams mode to utilize the camera. This is similar to the CCX 700 phone.

I check internally and get back with an official statement.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello @covesia 

neither the CCX600 (with EagleEye Mini USB) or the CCX700 with integrated Camera can be used in Teams as a Video Phone.

Both are Audio Phones only as our Partner Microsoft has not certified these phones to be used with Video.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Are there any plans, in the future, to certify these phones to be used with Video?

HP Recommended

Hello @covesia 

Our partner Microsoft certifies these phones and sets the guidelines on the devices required performance.

I am unable to comment within this public forum on future versions or hardware.

You would need to contact a Poly sales engineer and sign an NDA.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thank you !!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.