Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We are using the PDMS-E to manage the VVX 500's, 600, and trio 8800s at two sites, both in different cities. At the first site, site A, the phones and getting to their site in the PDMS sort of fine, some are put in the Internet site group, while other are in the correct site group. The devices that are being deployed at the second site, site B,  are all staying in the Internet site group. They are VVX  501 at firmware 5.7.1.3782D the trio 8800s are at 5.7.1.4133AB. I am not sure how to get those devices in the correct site group at site B. we have one cloud relay at site A, do we need another relay if some devices at site A and all of the device at site B aren't communicating fully. for example, some of the devices at site A aren't giving me the SIP URI in the PDMS. and for the devices at site B, I am not getting the SIP URI or the private IP address. these site are connected by VLAN and can communicate between each other so I don't know if another relay would help but that seems to be what your PDMS documentation is leading to and is that an additional cost . If someone could please advise that would be helpful. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.