Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Firmware 6.2.0.4023 not deploying

Occasional Contributor

Firmware 6.2.0.4023 not deploying

Just wondering if anyone else has saw an issue deploying the 6.2.0.4023 to the VVX line. 

Added the Firmware to are local relay without issue. 

And using the AUTO_GEN_SW_PROFILE_UC_Software_6_2_0_release_sig_split config out of the box devices do not look to download it. 

Only thing I see different vs older firmware is in the Device images screen the description does not show Auto Synced like the others. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Firmware 6.2.0.4023 not deploying

Hello @CaptCrunch ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I suggest you check the software compatibility for the phone type.

The CCX range does not run 6.2.x software

At present, the CCX only has 5.9.12.1122

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Sorry I mean the VVX line i will edit that to show this. 

Was reading the post about CCX issues before I posted. 

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @CaptCrunch 

it can take a little while to sync.

if this has not happened after let's say 24h please open a support ticket.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4