Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi everyone i"m new to the PDMS platform. I was trying to figure out how to edit the ZT profile. And I also wanted to make sure I understood them right. If I add my NDP server to the ZT once I add a device to the PDMS will it tell the device to look at my NDP server?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @dcsubie ,

ZT Profile in PDMS-SP can be configured to redirect the devices to your provisioning server once is added.  Poly support team can help to generate a ZT profile for you. Please contact obi.spsupport@polycom.com for assistance.

More information about ZT Profile:

https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/pdms-sp-ag-current/page/c2733724.html

HP Recommended

When I am claiming individual OBi devices and assigning their ZT profile and Organization, the ZT profile appears to always default back to "0 - OBi3 Series" even though I have set the ZT profile to "4 - VVX D230 Series". There is no issue with the Organization assignment though.

Can you please confirm if there is a bug with assigning the ZT profile.

Thanks,

Graham

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.