Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Realconnect has  been associated with our O365  Tenant. I tired to send a Teams and a Skype meeting, but didn't see anything added to the invite. It appears  nothing regarding the Realconnect is being added to the invite. Is there a step that I need to complete outside of the powershell commands? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello JWhealen,

When you open the meeting invite and there are not any details being displayed, typically it means that the associated mailbox is stripping off information that the devices use to display meeting details and call info.

When you ran the powershell command Set-CalendarProcessing for the mailbox, did you use the -DeleteComments $false and -DeleteSubject $false?  These must be set to false values, otherwise, meeting information will be stripped.

HTH.

Jeff

HP Recommended

I have the same issue. Set-up per guide but when i create a new Teams meeting invite in Outlook, there's no VCT details added, only the usual Teams meeting info.

Is it required to add a licence to the user in office? Nothing in the guide but i know thats in the Skype for business guides.

HP Recommended

If you haven't gone through all the PowerShell Jiu Jitsu explained here:

https://dialin.plcm.vc/teams/ps.html

Especially this command:

Grant-CsTeamsVideoInteropServicePolicy -PolicyName PolycomServiceProviderEnabled -Identity "user@domain.onmicrosoft.com"

or alternatively

Grant-CsTeamsVideoInteropServicePolicy -PolicyName PolycomServiceProviderEnabled

for everyone.

I struggled with this - because I thought you only have to apply the command to the room resource.  But I found out, you have to apply it to the person creating the meeting request - so, in effect - everyone. 

Prior to this - I really hadn't done any Powershell - so you'll need to get setup for that first.  Hope this helps. 

HP Recommended
Looks like it was a timing thing. Left it 12hrs and all was well this morning. Might be worth adding to guides as guides suggest changes made in set up should be effective in meeting invites immediately
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.