Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Free RealConnect will be ending soon. When will information be coming out about SKU and pricing?

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Free RealConnect will be ending soon. When will information be coming out about SKU and pricing?

I love (or loved until we had to work from home) our RealConnect Trial Licenses.  They led to a much faster adoption of Teams.  Now that these licenses are due to expire in June - I haven't heard much about the transition to a paid license.  I imagine this will all be done through resellers - but even having the SKU and "list pricing" would be helpful.  Anyone heard anything?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Free RealConnect will be ending soon. When will information be coming out about SKU and pricing

Hi Adam,
We have done a huge price revision on the RealConnect licenses.  Please refere to your reseller to get your final price, but here is the new SKU: 4877-09900-671.  We also have removed the minimum license purchase, Now, you ca start with 1.
I hope this helps you starting the conversation with your reseller or your local Poly sales representative.

Kind regards,
Zack

Zack SAIDI
Senior System Engineer Benelux
Message 2 of 2