- Teams meeting
- GS310 with latest firmware, dialed in to RealConnect service to join Teams meeting
- Screen sharing from room to Teams via HDMI cable connected to GS310
- Remote participants with desktop clients (both Mac and Windows) connected to Teams can see the content shared via HDMI
- Remote participants with mobile clients (both iOS and Android) connected to Teams *cannot* see HDMI content share
- Remote participants with mobile clients (both iOS and Android) connected to Teams *can* see video feed from GS310
My guess is that this is a codec issue on the HDMI content share, but I have no idea where to start troubleshooting this. Any guidance will be appreciated.
Hello @Ruan ,
Stating the latest software does not help others when finding this post in days, weeks, months or years to come as they do not know what software mentioned was current at the time of writing.
Please therefore always post the exact complete build id.
The only part within this setup that relates to Poly is the GroupSeries and usually, Logs are not meant for end customer consumption.
I suggest you open a Ticket with our partner Microsoft and it this fails with Poly support.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Thanks for your reply. The version of the GS310 firmware is release - 184.108.40.206-590033.
I do not agree that the "only part within this setup that relates to Poly is the GroupSeries". The RealConnect service is also provided by Poly and provides the bridge to Teams.
We do hundreds of Teams calls every week and we have no issues when connecting Microsoft Teams clients to the Teams service, whether that is iOS, Android, Windows or Mac. We only see the issue described below when the GS310 connects via the RealConnect service, whic his why I am reaching out to Polycom for help.
What is the process to log a ticket with the RealConnect team?